Support MTC's Education Program by making an online donation today - CLICK HERE.
Founded in 1989, MTC's Education Program has enriched and illuminated the lives of thousands of students and will continue to grow as an integral part of Manhattan Theatre Club
- To deepen students' understanding of themselves and the world through the medium of theatre
- To help develop a knowledgeable, perceptive new audience for the theatre and for the arts in general
- To stimulate participants' imagination, creativity, and critical thinking skills through active engagement with challenging new theatre works
- To improve the ability of classroom teachers to teach the arts and to incorporate arts education into the curriculum
- To provide training for young theatre management professionals
EDUCATION ANNUAL REPORT
Click here to download the 2012-13 Education Annual Report.